My Photo
Name:
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Robert is a writer and poet. He manages the poetry group DiVerse.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wet Passion Sounds

-after songs from all of the below

I'm wet, with the religion of music
licking me from the inside
slow as a battle cruiser
quicker than Keith Emersons mind
as beautiful as sex with you

Do you suppose that Elvis
could not have written Veronica
or that Long and Winding Road
the Beatles crawled

Those fat thick sounds Along a Watch Tower
could Sway be any better?

and when Love Breaks down In the Heat of the Moment
You Belong to the City
it gets you high

And Korn, Good god
Get the Fuck Out of My Face

Time to Play Dead
and kiss the eyes of Bjork
with wet lips, wet love, wet fingers
curling up inside the private torture
of damp overdriven sub-connected sounds.

I am drenched with the music of passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home